Tel: +44 (0)1226 745476| E: email@example.com
- Retain the raised print (spot UV or embossing) as there is no clamp to crush the raised print area;
- Achieve a consistent cut in the right place on the sheet without movement in a stack of printed sheets;
- Achieve a high quality cut without fraying as the sheets are cut individually.
The market for photobooks has exploded in the last couple of years, and customer demand is high for perfectly finished, great value products. Photoslit combines high cut quality and productivity with fast job changeover and minimum maintenance.
Laurence Dalton, MD, 1st Byte
- Rollem print finishing machinery is so clever that your staff need very little training.
- Even our most advanced machines only require one operator.
- Result? Phenomenally fast, multi-process finishing that drives down staffing levels by as much as 75%.
Nick Jenkins, MD, Moonpig.com
- Whatever your print finishing needs, we can create a single machine solution.
- Even the most complex jobs are seamless - straight from press, through one-system bespoke finishing, to delivery.
- Result? Soaring productivity as jobs that once took days, now take hours, or even minutes!
- It’s easy to compensate for variations in sheet size and print image position.
- Your operator can make modifications with confidence during the run.
- Result? No waste. No downtime. Feeds directly to your bottom line.
Give us a call on +44 (0)1226 745476 to find out how Rollem Machines could benefit your business
Take a look at how Rollem could help streamline your finishing process
Truly unique print finishing solutions
You’ll see lots of print finishing products on this site, but they are the beginning, not the end, of the solutions we deliver for our clients. Before creating a system for you, our engineers will visit you and make sure they are as familiar with your individual finishing requirements and commercial constraints as you are.
We rise to your commercial challenge
Whatever you need from your print finishing equipment suppliers, our engineers can customise a solution. We recently met with a client who needed to create photobooks in four different sizes. So we produced the first machine of its kind that can be pre-configured to change sizes in a fraction of a second. (50 milliseconds to be precise!) It’s another global first that’s helping a customer win a steal on the competition.
Quality finishes on the widest range of stocks
We’ll configure our systems to integrate seamlesly with your digital or sheet offset presses. Once installed, our machines can process stocks to the finest tolerances - from 'onion skin' paper through to plastic.
International gold standard
We manufacture Rollem machines in Sheffield, the UK’s home of quality engineering, before exporting most of our production worldwide. Our systems are not only the most accurate, they are also the most productive, perforating and creasing up to 15,000 A4 sheets an hour. Equally important, Rollem print finishing equipment is independently compliance tested to CE and UL standards.